The last check run for calendar year 2021 will be Monday, December 20, 2021. DRF’s and e-DRF’s need to be received by Wednesday, December 15, 2021 to be included in this check run. We will post this notification to Freshdesk and our website.
- Any checks received with post-mark 12/31/21 or earlier will be included in calendar 2021 reporting. Even if processed/deposited in January, if evidence of the gift is provided that it was received prior to December 31, 2021 we will include in 2021.
- PLEASE DO NOT HOLD ON TO CHECKS. Mail as you receive them, we received significant back logs and holding on to checks in the prior year and this will cause delays in receipting and stewardship efforts to the donor.
- If we do not receive a check prior to January 22nd, regardless of post-mark it will be included in 2022 processing. Further reiterating our ask to not “hold on” to checks and to send them along as available.
- Our last check deposit will be on December 22, 2021 and our next check deposit will be January 3, 2022 as we take time off to observe the holiday break.
- We STRONGLY encourage the use of UPS/FedEx given to ensure timely receipt, particularly around the holidays.
Kurt has offered to be in the Elkins Building on December 29, 2021 from 11am-1pm for those wishing to drop-off. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org and encourage you to reach out to him in advance if this is part of your plan.
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021 – last day to receive hardcopy and electronic DRF’s
- Monday, December 20, 2021 – last check run for calendar year 2021
- Wednesday, December 22, 2021 – last check deposit for calendar year 2021
- Wednesday, December 29, 2021 – mailroom pickup and availability for drop-off
- Friday, December 31, 2021 – last day of 2021
- Monday, January 3, 2022 – first check deposit in 2022
- Friday, January 21, 2022 – last day to account for any 2021 checks in calendar year 2021 reporting