USM Alumni Engagement Summit Program
9:30 am – 11:00 am
Keynote: Alumni Engagement & Our Boards: Inflection and Opportunity presented by Dave Gallagher, President, Harvest Fund Raising Counsel, Inc.
11:15 am – 12:00 pm
- Board Engagement facilitated by Jessica Roberts and Dave Gallagher (Wiseman Ballroom)
- Alumni Communications/Social Media facilitated by Kimberly Nelson and Shannon Gribble (Room B – Baltimore Room)
- Alumni Career Programming/Student Mentoring facilitated by Nikki Sandoval and Ray McCree (Room C – Wiseman Ballroom C)
12:00 pm – 1:45 pm
Lunch and Plenary Session: Anticipating the Impact of Gen Z on Your Advancement Efforts presented by Mark Shreve, EAB and Mary Allen DeBold, EAB
Advancement leaders must understand generational trends to create compelling engagement and fundraising strategies. This session will spotlight forces that make generation Z unique in their giving patterns and participation, and detail the 5 key features that fundraisers must understand to approach Gen Z differently. In addition to generational insights, attendees will walk away with concrete ideas for how to better leverage their digital giving strategies to reach a next wave of donors.
2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
- Board Engagement facilitated by Jenna Mills and Angela Dimopoulos (Wiseman Ballroom)
- Alumni Communications/Social Media facilitated by Jennifer Tomasovic and Christielyn Diller (Room B – Baltimore Room)
- Alumni Career Programming/Student Mentoring facilitated by Berniece Reese and Ellie Geraghty (Room C – Wiseman Ballroom C)
Closing in Wiseman Ballroom