- The last check run for calendar year 2022 will be Monday, December 19, 2022. DRF’s and e-DRF’s need to be received by Tuesday, December 13, 2022 to be included in this check run. We will post this notification to Freshdesk and our website. January 9, 2023 will be the first check run in the new year.
- Any checks received with post-mark before December 31, 2022 and received by USMF prior to January 20, 2023 will be receipted as 2022 for tax purposes. Checks that are not deposited prior to December 31, 2022 will not be included in December 2022 market values.
- If we do not receive a check prior to January 20th, regardless of post-mark it will not be receipted for 2022 tax purposes.
- PLEASE DO NOT HOLD ON TO CHECKS. Mail as you receive them, we received significant back logs and holding on to checks in prior years and this will cause delays in receipting and stewardship efforts to the donor.
- Our last check deposit will be on December 29, 2022 and our next check deposit will be January 4, 2023 as we take time off to observe the holiday break.
- We STRONGLY encourage the use of UPS/FedEx and use tracking given to ensure timely receipt, particularly around the holidays.
- Gregg has offered to be in the Elkins Building on December 29, 2022 for those wishing to drop-off. His email is email@example.com and encourage you to reach out to him in advance if this is part of your plan to coordinate a time.
• Tuesday, December 13, 2022 – last day to receive hardcopy and electronic DRF’s
• Monday, December 19, 2022 – last check run for calendar year 2022
• Thursday, December 29, 2022 – mailroom pickup and availability for drop-off; last day to deposit checks
• Wednesday, January 4, 2023 – first check deposit in 2023
• Friday, January 20, 2023 – last day to account for any checks in calendar year 2022 tax reporting
Please discuss/distribute internally with your teams and reach out to our team with any further questions, we are happy to help!
Click here to read the full announcement.