Presented by Washburn & McGoldrick
Best Practices for Engaging Women Philanthropists
Thursday, February 24
10:00 am – 11:15 am
This is a repeat of the February 15 session.
Washburn & McGoldrick is holding a webinar on “Best Practices for Engaging Women Philanthropists” on Tuesday, February 15 at 10:00 a.m. This is a 75-minute webinar which will include information shared by the presenters as well as discussion on successful practices and programs. There will be a short survey required prior to the webinar to determine what USM schools are doing to engage women philanthropists. The leaders of the webinar are Susan Pettyjohn and Carme Williams.
Discussion topics will include:
- Why focus on women philanthropists?
- Current data and the latest information on trends.
- What we are seeing and have learned about women’s philanthropy in the past two years.
- Why & How women give.
- What successes we have seen with strategic engagement of women philanthropists. This will include personal experiences from the webinar leaders and other women philanthropists.
- Tips for success in engaging women philanthropists and increasing philanthropy from women.