Join us for a Networking Lunch and AGN Webinar!
Tuesday, October 3 - 2nd Floor Conference Room
University of Maryland, Baltimore
620 W. Lexington Street
A successful Giving Day requires more than just a website and an advertisement in the alumni magazine. It necessitates a comprehensive on and offline marketing strategy that will raise awareness and generate excitement before and during the live event. An effective marketing plan needs to be developed well in advance, integrated with ongoing programs, and carefully executed to ensure that each one of your institution's constituents and supporters is prepared to participate when the big day comes.
- Guidelines for creating promotional materials, including a website, leaderboards, giving forms, and videos
- Methods for developing schedules and messages for print, email and social media communications
- Tips for recruiting and mobilizing volunteers to help spread the word through social networks
- Recommendations for tracking and evaluating the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Presented by Emily Hilber
Executive Director of the Annual Fund at Rice University
Who should attend?
Annual giving and alumni relations professionals, marketing and communications professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm (registration begins at 11:30 am)
Location: University of Maryland, Baltimore, 2nd Floor Conference Room
Address: 620 W Lexington St, Baltimore MD, 21201
Fee: $20.00 (includes lunch)
Parking: Paid visitor parking available at the Saratoga Street Garage or the Lexington Street Garage
Click here for directions to the Saratoga Street Garage
Click here for directions to the Lexington Street Garage
Click here for directions to 620 W Lexington St.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715