Wednesday, February 28 @ UMUC Dorsey
CASE Webinar Presented by:
Partner, Alexander Hass
Senior Directory of Advocacy,
There is seemingly no end in sight when it comes to the IRS updating or changing rules pertaining to charitable giving and nonprofit management.
Led by John Taylor and Brian Flahaven, this webinar will examine the upcoming changes regarding rules for charitable giving and nonprofit management and will assess what is new as well as what's misunderstood.
Hear the latest updates on tax reform and potential changes to the charitable deduction. We'll then delve into the myriad of IRS regulations and restrictions regarding quid pro quos, donor-advised fund and family foundations, donor control, scholarships, non-gifts, and fundraising events.
Who Should Attend
- Executives, vice presidents and senior directors of advancement services
- Directors of administration and finance
- Associate and assistant vice presidents of operations or advancement services
- Gift accounting/processing/reporting staff
- Directors of development
- Fundraising and campaign professionals
Wednesday, February 28 from 2:00 pm to 3:15 pm (registration begins at 1:30 pm)
UMUC Dorsey Station
6865 Deerpath Road
Elkridge, MD 21075
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715