Join us for a Networking Lunch and AGN Webinar!
Tuesday, October 24 - 2nd Floor Conference Room
University of Maryland, Baltimore
620 W. Lexington Street
The work isn't over when your Giving Day comes to an end. In fact, that's when it really begins. Following up with donors and volunteers after a Giving Day to report results, acknowledge their contributions, and describe the impact of the event's collective efforts will make sure that everyone's support continues for many years to come, and will help to ensure next year's Giving Day is an even bigger and more widespread success.
- Guidelines for developing gift acknowledgments, receipts, and post-event messages
- Methods for evaluating and reporting results to staff, volunteers, and donors
- Tips for communicating impact to challenge donors and other stakeholders
- Recommendations for engaging Giving Day donors and volunteers throughout the year
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Presented by Emily Hilber
Executive Director of the Annual Fund at Rice University
Who should attend?
Annual giving and alumni relations professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm (registration begins at 11:30 am)
Location: University of Maryland, Baltimore, 2nd Floor Conference Room
Address: 620 W Lexington St, Baltimore MD, 21201
Fee: $20.00 (includes lunch)
Parking: Paid visitor parking available at the Saratoga Street Garage or the Lexington Street Garage
Click here for directions to the Saratoga Street Garage
Click here for directions to the Lexington Street Garage
Click here for directions to 620 W Lexington St.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715