Join us for a day-long interactive seminar!
Thursday, April 12 - Hidden Waters
3112 Old Court Road, Baltimore, MD 21208
Join us for the last in a series of four seminars with Debbie Meyers, Senior Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship at the University of Maryland College Park. This is a day-long event that will include lunch.
Presented by Debbie Meyers and Paige Eubanks-Barrow
Senior Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship
University of Maryland, College Park
Donor Relations Professional
Educator, Writer, and Public Speaker
Donor and Volunteer Engagement on a Mass Scale
- mass engagement methods – circles, programs, and large-scale strategies
- looking past paper – better, innovative ways to recognize your top donors
- partnering across the organization to create a cohesive recognition experience
Donor and Volunteer Engagement on a Personal Scale
- individualized engagement plans – planning for the 2%
- customized engagement experiences – the ultimate form of access
- take this, leave that – donors don’t always want what we’d like to think they want
Who Should Attend
Frontline fundraisers, annual giving, and alumni relations professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (registration begins at 9:30 am)
Location: Hidden Waters
Address: 3112 Old Court Road, Baltimore, MD 21208
Fee: $25.00 (includes lunch)
Click here for directions to Hidden Waters.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715