Join us for a day-long interactive seminar!
Thursday, March 15 - Hidden Waters
3112 Old Court Road, Baltimore, MD 21208
Join us for the third in a series of four seminars with Debbie Meyers, Senior Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship at the University of Maryland College Park. This is a day-long event that will include lunch.
Presented by Debbie Meyers and Jennifer Richwine
Senior Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship
University of Maryland, College Park
Executive Director of the Washington Office
Wake Forest University
The Art of Donor Recognition
- use every moment with volunteers and board members as a stewardship opportunity
- leverage existing events and be proactive in planning
- off campus: plan virtual and regional events to keep them actively engaged
- ensure that your volunteers are telling your story and spreading the vision for your organization
Donor and Volunteer Engagement Through Communication
- effectively employ the language of thanks
- kill the school seal letterhead
- set acknowledgment standards - who gets what and at what level?
- Bring samples of thank you letters for critique!
Who Should Attend?
Frontline fundraisers, annual giving, and alumni relations professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (registration begins at 9:30 am)
Location: Hidden Waters
Address: 3112 Old Court Road, Baltimore, MD 21208
Fee: $25.00 (includes lunch)
Click here for directions to Hidden Waters.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715