Join us for an AGN Webinar and networking lunch!
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
University of Maryland, Baltimore
620 West Lexington Street,
First launched in 2012 as an alternative to the commercially-driven Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday has become an enormously popular online movement. Its purpose is to celebrate and support philanthropy and to kick off the charitable giving season. Having a well-defined strategy for engaging your institution's donors and volunteers on #GivingTuesday can help ensure that you capitalize on the opportunity without overextending your resources or taking away from other important seasonal fundraising efforts.
Webinar presented by Julia Motl Lowe
Director, Annual Giving Initiatives at Tufts University
- Tips for assessing opportunities and setting goals for the big day
- Methods for creating an integrated communications calendar that includes email, social media, phonathon, and other channels
- Guidelines for developing effective social content and maximizing your reach
- Tactics for engaging volunteers and campus partners to help spread the word
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Who Should Attend
Annual giving and advancement services professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Time: 12:30 - 2:15 pm (registration begins at 12:00 pm)
Location: Room 2110
Address: University of Maryland, Baltimore at 620 West Lexington Street, Baltimore, MD
Fee: $20.00 (includes light refreshments and lunch)
Parking: Visitor parking available at the Saratoga Street Garage or the Lexington Street Garage
Click here for directions to the Saratoga Street Garage
Click here for directions to the Lexington Street Garage
Click here for directions to 620 W Lexington St.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715