Join us for an AGN Webinar and networking lunch!
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
University of Maryland, Baltimore
620 West Lexington Street,
The digital revolution has created a new and exciting opportunity for alumni, student and parent volunteers to get involved and support their school's fundraising efforts. Using social media and email, online ambassadors help to spread the word and create excitement around giving days and other special initiatives while reminding people about the importance of philanthropy throughout the year. Developing an online ambassador program doesn't require a lot of time or resources, but it can have a major impact on your fundraising efforts.
Webinar presented by Stephanie Odierno
Assistant Director of Direct Marketing, University of Central Florida
- Guidelines for defining the role, communicating responsibilities, and setting goals
- Tips for recruiting, training, and motivating volunteers to help support fundraising efforts
- Methods for creating tools, content, and materials for ambassadors to use and share
- Tactics for engaging volunteers through giving days and other special campaigns and activities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Who Should Attend
Annual giving and advancement services professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Time: 12:30 - 2:15 pm (registration begins at 12:00 pm)
Location: Room 2110
Address: University of Maryland, Baltimore at 620 West Lexington Street, Baltimore, MD
Fee: $20.00 (includes light refreshments and lunch)
Parking: Visitor parking available at the Saratoga Street Garage or the Lexington Street Garage
Click here for directions to the Saratoga Street Garage
Click here for directions to the Lexington Street Garage
Click here for directions to 620 W Lexington St.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715