Join us for a Networking Lunch and AGN Webinar!
Tuesday, September 19 -
University of Maryland School of Nursing, Room 730
655 W. Lombard Street
The first years after graduation are a critical time in defining the lifelong relationship that alumni will have with their alma mater. When students understand the value of belonging to an alumni network and are informed about the importance of giving back, they will continue to be connected, engaged, and supportive members of the alumni community for years to come
- Tips for preparing students to be engaged alumni and donors
- Guidelines for keeping track of young alumni and maintaining updated contact information
- Methods for soliciting young alumni in their first years after graduation
- Recommendations for retaining young alumni donors and creating lifelong loyalty
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Presented by Julia Miller
Director of Young Alumni, Student Philanthropy, and Digital Fundraising at Northwestern University
Who should attend?
Annual giving and alumni relations professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm (registration begins at 11:30 am)
Location: University of Maryland School of Nursing
Address: 655 West Lombard Street, Room 730
Fee: $20.00 (includes lunch)
Parking: Paid visitor parking available at the Pratt Street or Penn Street garages.
Click here for directions to the building and parking garages.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715