Join us for a Networking Lunch and AGN Webinar!
Tuesday, September 12 - Gladhill Boardroom
Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL Library)
University of Maryland, Baltimore
Giving Days are a staple of the modern annual giving program. They not only foster excitement about giving, but highlight the importance and impact of donor support. Giving days encourage collaboration among schools, units, and departments while strengthening a culture of philanthropy on and off campus.
- Guidelines for gathering support and buy-in from colleagues, volunteers, and senior leadership
- Methods for setting goals, setting a budget, and developing a comprehensive project timeline
- Tips for securing and structuring donor challenges and competitions
- Recommendations for selecting and evaluating vendors and technology needs
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Presented by Emily Hilber
Executive Director of the Annual Fund at Rice University
Who should attend?
Annual giving and alumni relations professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm (registration begins at 11:30 am)
Location: University of Maryland, Baltimore's Gladhill Boardroom at the Health Science and Human Service Library (HS/HSL Library)
Address: 601 W Lombard St, Baltimore MD, 21201
Fee: $20.00 (includes lunch)
Parking: Paid visitor parking available at Pratt Street or Penn Street Garages
Click here for directions to parking garage.
Click here for directions to HS/HSL Library.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715