Join us for a Networking Lunch and an AGN Webinar!
Tuesday, August 15 - Southern Management Campus Center, Room 351
hosted by the University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Guidelines for creating volunteer job descriptions and structuring student fundraising committees, councils, and foundations
- Methods for recruiting student volunteers and training them to be effective fundraisers
- Tips for setting volunteer goals and aligning them with advancement priorities
- Recommendations for involving students in solicitations, events, and stewardship, and for recognizing their accomplishments
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Presented by Sara Prince
Director of Annual Giving and Student Programs at Kansas State University Foundation
Who should attend?
Annual giving and alumni relations professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm (registration begins at 11:30 am)
Location: University of Maryland, Baltimore's Southern Management Campus Center, Room 351
Address: 621 W. Lombard St., Baltimore, MD 21201
Fee: $20.00 (includes lunch)
Parking: Paid visitor parking available at Pratt Street or Penn Street Garages.
Click here for directions to the building and parking garages.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715