Join us for a Networking Lunch and AGN Webinar!
Thursday, October 12 - Gladhill Boardroom
Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL Library)
University of Maryland, Baltimore
Social Media isn't just a great way to engage and communicate with alumni. It can also be an effective way to solicit donations. By utilizing the many tools provided through Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and other social channels, annual giving programs can reach alumni with appealing content and compelling messages. When done well, these communications can increase awareness about the impact of philanthropy while generating new and increased support for your institution.
- Perspectives on the opportunities and limitations of using social media to solicit gifts
- Methods for targeting individuals with solicitations based on their characteristics and interests
- Tips for creating content and messages that resonate with specific audiences
- Guidelines for analyzing social media activity to assess the effectiveness of your appeal efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Webinar presented by Julianne Troyer
Director, Participation & Engagement at Stanford University
Who Should Attend
Annual giving and alumni relations professionals, as well as others interested in learning more about this topic.
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm (registration begins at 11:30 am)
Location: University of Maryland, Baltimore's Gladhill Boardroom at the Health Science and Human Service Library (HS/HSL Library)
Address: 601 W Lombard St, Baltimore MD, 21201
Fee: $20.00 (includes lunch)
Parking: Paid visitor parking available at Pratt Street or Penn Street Garages
Click here for directions to the parking garage.
Click here for directions to the HS/HSL Library.
Questions or Requests
Please contact Linda Bowman
Phone: (301) 445-2715