Dashboard is a web-based program that our campus administrators can access to view their account balances, transactions, expenses, and more. If you do not already have a Dashboard account, please submit a Dashboard Access Request Form. We offer regular training sessions throughout the year and also offer training guides for our administrators to use as a reference. If you are not already logged in, please do so to access these guides.
Some tricks and tools to remember when using Dashboard:
- Please remember to refresh the page when you log-in to ensure you are viewing the most up-to-date data.
- Reminder: as staff change department units or leave your campus, please submit a Dashboard Access Request Form to update the information we currently have on file. If you change units, please make sure to have your Dashboard Security updated to your new unit. Please e-mail us the completed form.
- A number of users are clicking on the "X" on the Remote Desktop Connection bar, which invalidates the sign-out process. Consequently, users will see a blue screen when logging back in. Please do not close the Remote Desktop Connection when logging out of Dashboard.
- If you need help with Dashboard send us an e-mail!
- We continue to monitor the processing times for opening Financial Edge and refreshing the dashboard. Please continue to let us know if you see a significant reduction in processing times.